Jukebox Lacrosse warrants, to the original customer only, that theses shafts will be free from defects including severe breakage during normal use for 60 days from the date of original retail purchase provided:
• The shaft was purchased from an authorized Jukebox Lacrosse dealer;
• The customer retains proof of purchase from the original transaction; (store receipt, etc.)
• The shaft has not been gratuitously abused, altered, defaced, or otherwise negligently damaged; and
• The return was handled properly according to the Jukebox return process.
DINGS, AND SCRATCHES MAY OCCUR DURING NORMAL USE AND ARE NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
For purchases that where made via the website:
• Prior to shipping the product a picture of the damaged product must be emailed to Jukebox Lacrosse along with a copy of the original receipt prior to the item being shipped.
• Jukebox will not process a request for warranty if the above protocol has not been followed.
• If the request meets our policy requirements we will send you an authorization email with in 5 business days of receiving the request for return email.
• Items that are being returned are the financial responsibility of the customer and Jukebox Lacrosse is not responsible for lost or stolen goods while in transit.